From TruptiP <trupti....@gmail.com>
Subject Style sheet is not working properly in IE
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 06:39:52 GMT

Hi,

I added two tables in left menu. So I increased Left menu width from 18% to
23% and decreased Page width from 80% to 75%.

Now, when I resize the window means when minimize the browser window, Left
menu go at the bottom in IE.
However, It works properly in Firefox and Chrome.

Do I need to add any attribute in css file so that it will stick to 23% and
75% properly and will not go at the bottom of the page in IE.
#favorites{float:left;margin-top:1.75em;width:23%;padding:.5em;}
#page{width:75%;}

Please help.

Thanks,
Trupti