From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultipleWikis >> Security 2.3 FAQ
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:22:52 GMT
John -- I don't know the answer to question #1 offhand, but as for #2,
security for each wiki is controlled by the jspwiki.policy file in WEB-
INF. Each wiki has its own. You can also use a "global" policy file by
specifying the JVM property java.security.policy, but note that this
option will go away in 3.0. (Many people found global policies
confusing.)