From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Re: Redirect in a FormHandler
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:13:35 GMT
We've tried throwing a RedirectException but a formhandler is actually
defined as a plugin and plugins will only throw PluginExceptions. As
RedirectExceptions are acutally WikiExceptions (and thus on a
different fork to pluginExceptions) it just won't compile.

We're going to have a crack at writing to the header of the page and
see what we can do. It seems very odd that the formplugin does not
allow you to redirect to a different page according to success or
failure - we rather think that this is one of the more obvious things
that it should do. Perhaps we shouldn't be building this functionality
into our handler but more into the formplugin. Does anyone else have a
view on this?

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London