From "Volkar, John M." <JVol...@medrad.com>
Subject RE: MultipleWikis >> Security 2.3 FAQ
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:29:46 GMT
> security for each wiki is controlled by the jspwiki.policy
> file in WEB-INF

Right got it, and so is jspwiki.properties similarly (typically?)
located there.

I want to specify the policy file location just like I do the property
file location using
jspwiki.propertiesfile="\somepath\to\jspwiki.properties" as a <Context>
parameter...

I was hoping that was mentioned on the "Security 2.3 FAQ" page.

For now, I'll just edit the policy files under WEB-INF, but this doesn't
play nice with MultipleWikis...  (docBase == a war file).