From Bob Paige <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collapsebox preferences?
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 17:11:27 GMT
If I disable the cookie handling, what is the behavior? Will it only
remember the collapse settings while the user is on the page (i.e. reloading
the page opens everything) or just when they restart the browser?

I'm fine with writing some javascript. I assume it would be just clearing
the cookie (which is based on the page name as you say) and reloading the
page?

Thanks for the info.

--
Bobman