From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: change default.properties in jar
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 14:00:36 GMT
OK, I put the changed default.properties file pretty much everywhere in
the war directory and nothing worked.  Am I missing something?

I tried:
WEB-INF/default.properties
WEB-INF/templates/default.properties
WEB-INF/classes/default.properties
WEB-INF/classes/templates/default.properties
WEB-INF/lib/default.properties
WEB-INF/lib/templates/default.properties
<war>/templates/default.properties

I'm using 2.8.1 under JBoss 4.2 and java 1.5.

Thanks,
Lou

"lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardoni61@gmail.com>
05/20/2009 03:15 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: change default.properties in jar

Surely :-) but under classes/templates/default.properties  (at least
with 2.8.x)