From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 07:53:10 GMT

Oh yeah, sorry, got mixed up with filters.

I don't think there's a way to get this information easily. You
provide your own ThreadLocal store in a singleton object which you set
in a custom ServletFilter and you can access then from the Provider.

The providers are designed to get and store information, and that is
all.

/Janne