From "Carlson, Eric R" <eric.carl...@kroger.com>
Subject Wiki page showing up as last changed by UnknownAuthor
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 12:02:27 GMT
We are running JSPWiki 2.8.0, and I have security set up so that everyone can view wiki pages,
but a user must be signed-on in order to be allowed to edit or create a page.  I've seen this
in effect myself when I have tried to edit a page only to be told that I'm an unauthenticated
user (not logged in yet).

This morning I noticed a page in the 'Recent Updates' list that says it was edited by 'UnknownAuthor'.
 It also says the same thing when I open the page and view the 'Info' tab.

Other than having someone change their user preferences so their name was 'UnknownAuthor'
(which I doubt anyone did), how would this be possible?   Has anyone seen this before?

Eric R. Carlson
Eric.Carlson@kroger.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure.
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the