From "Duffy, Thomas J." <thomas.du...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: Issue with JBOSS-5.0.0.GA
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 20:48:31 GMT
Folks,

Looks like the note in:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/BugProblemsWithCommonLogging might come in
handy.

Cheers,

Tom Duffy

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Metske [mailto:harry.metske@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 3:01 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with JBOSS-5.0.0.GA

Tom,

it looks like the web.xml is not quite correct (this has already been
corrected in JSPWiki 2.8) if you don't want to switch to 2.8, you can
try to hack the web.xml :

change this:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
        version="2.4">

in

        version="2.4">

regards,
Harry

2009/5/15 Duffy, Thomas J. <thomas.duffy@ngc.com>

> I successfully implemented JSPWiki 2.6.4 on JBOSS 3.2.6RC2 on a
> Windows 2000 Server.  To do so I removed log4j from JSPWiki.war as
> suggested earlier in this page.  I was then able to deploy.  I then
> exploded the war file as suggested and that also worked fine.
>
> When I upgraded JBOSS to 5.0.0.GA, I was unable to deploy JSPWiki
2.6.4.
> When I tried to do so, I got the following errors and warnings:
>
> {{{
> WARN  [SaxJBossXBParser] SchemaLocation: schemaLocation value =
> 'http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app-2_4.xsd' must have an event
> number of URI's. @

vfszip:/C:/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/JSPWiki.war/WEB-INF/web.