From "Duffy, Thomas J." <thomas.du...@ngc.com>
Subject Issue with JBOSS-5.0.0.GA
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 17:54:16 GMT

I successfully implemented JSPWiki 2.6.4 on JBOSS 3.2.6RC2 on a Windows
2000 Server.  To do so I removed log4j from JSPWiki.war as suggested
earlier in this page.  I was then able to deploy.  I then exploded the
war file as suggested and that also worked fine.

When I upgraded JBOSS to 5.0.0.GA, I was unable to deploy JSPWiki 2.6.4.
When I tried to do so, I got the following errors and warnings:

{{{
WARN  [SaxJBossXBParser] SchemaLocation: schemaLocation value =
'http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app-2_4.xsd' must have an event
number of URI's. @
vfszip:/C:/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/JSPWiki.war/WEB-INF/web.
xml[6,23]
ERROR [AbstractKernelController] error installing to Parse:
name-vfszip:/C:/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/JSPWiki.war
state=Not Installed mode=Manual requiredState=Parse
org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error creaing managed
object for vfszip:C:/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/default/deploy/JSPWiki.war
}}}

My question now is how do I resolve this issue?

--Tom Duffy, 15-May-2009 13:24