From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject LDAP Authentication
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 00:39:49 GMT
Hi,

I just had a request to look into LDAP authentication for one of the
wikis I'm managing. For both 2.8.2 and the upcoming 3.0 (but particularly
2.8.2) what is the current state of the art for LDAP authentication? I
can find a number of different possibilities online but it's unclear
which is the most recent, which is compatible, and which might be the
easiest to implement/install. Also, who the maintainer is/was would be
helpful.

[this does lead to the more general question of knowing this kind of
information for any non-core JSPWiki package, but I hesitate to ask
that question...]

Thanks very much,

Murray

Murray Altheim <murray09 at altheim dot com>                       ===  = =

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record