From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki page showing up as last changed by UnknownAuthor
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 17:32:03 GMT
are these ones pages that were there before you set up your wiki ?
those ones don't have a history (1 version), you can verify that by looking
in jspwiki's pages/OLD directory, if there is no page.properties file for
the page, then that is the case.

If you would modify such a page and save it, it should show a valid user.

regards,
Harry