From "David Buntin" <dbun...@econtrols.com>
Subject RE: Login works with Chrome but not IE7?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 13:45:57 GMT
Thanks Dirk. I checked "Java logging enabled" in IE7 advanced options and
then looked for a javalog.txt file in the Windows/Java directory. No file
was generated. Assuming I have done the correct thing, this seems to mean
that no javascript errors are occurring. Am I correct?

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Frederickx [mailto:dirk.frederickx@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 2:52 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Login works with Chrome but not IE7?

David,

As this seems to be a browser/IE7 specific issues, may it could be
javascript related.
Can you check if there is a js error when submitting the login page.

In IE, you can set the option to catch all javascript error and get some
error info. That would be very useful.

dirk

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Janne Jalkanen
<janne.jalkanen@ecyrd.com>wrote:

> Andrew, Dirk, any ideas?
>
> /Janne
>

> On 25 May 2009, at 19:45, David Buntin wrote:
>
>  Thanks for helping. I tried 2.8.2 with no luck. IE7 still constantly
>> redirects to the login page. Any other suggestions?
>>
>> David

>>> company. We only want known folks using the wiki. I've configured