From vexter <vex...@gmx.net>
Subject Tabs not working in IE
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 10:20:10 GMT

Hello!

We set up JSPWiki on Tomcat and got it to work as we wanted - except tabs
aren't working in Internet Explorer. In Firefox they work fine, but in IE,
when the user clicks on a tab, nothing happens. So the users can't open
Profile and View Group tabs in preferences or Attachments tab on pages with
content (although the Info tab is working fine! - maybe because it's a
different URL, not just part of the same page?).

This happens in IE6 and IE7. No JavaScript errors. We're using the standard
template, "PlainVanilla" skin. It happens with different users on different
computers.

Any ideas?