From Daniel Manzke <daniel.man...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 13:45:27 GMT
Yeah, that did it.
I have to say, that developing a Page- and an AttachmentProvider is really
easy. It's my second one. This one stores the informations in a
jcr-compliant ECM.

There is just one thing I would like to mention. (maybe a feature request?!
:)) It would be nice, if we could declare the maximum count of versions
which should be received by getVersionHistory. If you have a community which
is very active, a lot of versions will be created and often only the last
5-10 version are compared between each other.

Best Regards,
Daniel

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen