From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login works with Chrome but not IE7?
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 19:52:01 GMT
David,

As this seems to be a browser/IE7 specific issues, may it could be
javascript related.
Can you check if there is a js error when submitting the login page.

In IE, you can set the option to catch all javascript error and get some
error info. That would be very useful.

dirk

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalkanen@ecyrd.com>wrote:

> Andrew, Dirk, any ideas?
>
> /Janne
>

> On 25 May 2009, at 19:45, David Buntin wrote:
>
>  Thanks for helping. I tried 2.8.2 with no luck. IE7 still constantly
>> redirects to the login page. Any other suggestions?
>>
>> David

>>> company. We only want known folks using the wiki. I've configured