From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hide side-menu
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 17:14:10 GMT
Janne,

The icon next to the main tab bar is only present in the unstable v3.0
version, but not on the 2.8.x series.

For v3.0 I'm working on a clickable solution to open/close the side-bar on
the users request.
This requires some javascript and some css changes, and not yet stable.

An alternative solution is to clone the PlainVanilla skin and make a
PlainVanillaWide skin.
In the skin.css you can set the width of the main block to 100%. In that
case the side-bar
will automatically flow underneath the main page block.

Further hacking is possible off-course.
You could change the width of the main block in e.g. only the Edit.jsp by
inserting
 some inline css.

dirk