From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collapsebox preferences?
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 17:08:19 GMT
Bob,

1)
The state of the collapsable lists and boxes is saved in a browser
cookie JSPWiki<pagename>

2)
If you want a control that forces all collapsed boxes to open, you
need to write some javascript.
Or probably better is just  to turn off the cookie handling of the
collapsable boxes and lists.

Here is how.
Deactivate following js line in jspwiki-common.js:

//var cookie = Wiki.Context.test(/view|edit|comment/) ? "JSPWiki"+name : "";
var cookie = "";

dirk