From Alexey Kakunin <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: JspWiki in clustered environment
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 11:35:37 GMT
Hi Janne!

JspWiki 3.0 looks very promising from your words!

Does it possible to get some more info about it (I only found
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWiki3 ) - but mostly related to changes on
View-Level
Is it possible get latest snapshot of 3.0 from somethere?
Any plans about release?

--
With Best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin, EmDev Limited