From Alexey Kakunin <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: JspWiki in clustered environment
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 18:11:28 GMT
OK
1. Storing Pages and Attachments in DB is possible option
2. Caching may be diabled (need to check how it will affect perfomance in
case we are working with DB as PageProvider)
3. ReferenceManager - do you think it make sense to make another
implementation, stored maps not in internal Maps, but in DB (as comments for
this class said - this maps used not very often - so, storing this
information should not be a problem)

In this case - looks like all will be shared between instances via DB - or
I've missed something?