From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject wiki form checkbox issue or my mistake
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:06:48 GMT
A user of mine ran into a strange issue with a wiki form that I created. I
have several checkboxes on the form (say, A, B, C with values a, b, c
respectively).  When a user checks one of the boxes (say A), the form
sends it to the back end correctly, all is processed OK, and I return to
the form.  If the user tries to reuse the form without reloading the
entire page, all of the checkboxes will send down a value of 'a' (the
values are ignored).  I noticed this issue was brought up on the wiki
forms plugin page (http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WikiFormsPlugin) by Joachim
Zaisberger, but did not see any response.

How I return back to the form page is as follows:

                        out.append( "<div class=\"information\">\n" );
                        out.append( "Patch request successfully sent" );
// I18N
                        out.append( "</div>\n" );
                        return out.toString();

Is this the issue?  How should I be doing it?

Thanks,
Lou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.