From "Ben Thompson" <Ben.Thomp...@nt.gov.au>
Subject RE: How to rebuild search index and page index
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:04:31 GMT
Harry,
       Thanks very much everything has been recreated
Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Metske [mailto:harry.metske@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 April 2009 2:05 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to rebuild search index and page index

the easiest way is to completely empty the work directory, both the
lucene
index and the refmanager files will be recreated on startup (which will
take
a bit longer).
make sure it is writable for the wiki
the log should indicate that these things get recreated, and the index
page
should also work.

Harry