From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: usePageCache probelm
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:32:57 GMT

Unfortunately it's a known bug that turning the cache off will make
ACLs sometimes break :-(. We have no idea what the reason is, but it
is not common that someone would use JSPWiki as a rendering engine but
still wants to use it's own ACL mechanism. Usually the access control
is also replaced.

JSPWiki is not designed to run with the cache off (and the fact that
it's in the jspwiki.properties even as an option is an unfortunate
mistake from us :-(.)  I know some people on this list have experience
with these situations, so maybe they could help you?

JSPWiki 3 will have a completely different backend and should not have
these problems at all.

/Janne