From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: stripping the page of wiki markup
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:32:16 GMT

Yupyup, you're quite correct.  Plugins always output XHTML, so you
need to turn off plugin rendering with

wikiContext.setVariable( RenderingManager.VAR_EXECUTE_PLUGINS,
Boolean.FALSE );

You can also experiment with
setVariable( RenderingManager.WYSIWYG_EDITOR_MODE, Boolean.FALSE ),
but that works only for a certain set of plugins.

/Janne