From "Jewell, Scott A" <scott.jew...@fredmeyer.com>
Subject jspwiki_module.xml feature working?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:49:06 GMT
Hi,

Is the jspwiki_module.xml feature working in 2.8?

I've set one up, in the ini/ folder of my jar, and yet
jspwiki refuses to use my alias name.  Works fine
if I use the full class name.

Thanks.

Scott

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure.
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the