From "Carlson, Eric R" <eric.carl...@kroger.com>
Subject Error running SecurityConfig.jsp
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:51:02 GMT
I'm having the same sort of problems with the ALLOW ACL that others are having.  I was trying
the suggestions that Harry Metske put onto the 'FAQ Authorization' page at jspwiki.org, but
I am having trouble getting SecurityConfig.jsp to run.   It's frustrating, because I know
I got it to run in the past, but now it seems to be bombing out and presenting the following
:

________________________________
JSPWiki has detected an error
Error Message
An unknown exception java.lang.NullPointerException was caught by Error.jsp.
Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
Place where detected
native methodjava.lang.Class.isAssignableFrom(), line -2

If you have changed the templates, please do check them. This error message may show up because
of that. If you have not changed them, and you are either installing JSPWiki for the first
time or have changed configuration, then you might want to check your configuration files.
If you are absolutely sure that JSPWiki was running quite okay or you can't figure out what
is going on, then by all means, come over to jspwiki.org<http://www.jspwiki.org/> and
tell us. There is more information in the log file (like the full stack trace, which you should
add to any error report).

And don't worry - it's just a computer program. Nothing really serious is probably going on:
at worst you can lose a few nights sleep. It's not like it's the end of the world.

________________________________

            Any suggestions anyone might have would be appreciated.  I don't think I've messed
around with the templates.   The only thing I've ever done to touch them a very minor change
to one of the CSS files to remove the hash marks at the end of major headings on the pages.
 I get the same thing on Internet Explorer 6 and Firefox 3.0.8.  I've also tried clearing
out all cookies and temporary internet files, but I still get the same thing.

Eric R. Carlson
Eric.Carlson@kroger.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure.
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the