From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Re: Where are messages stored?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:07:03 GMT
On 17 Apr 2009, at 19:19, Harry Metske wrote:

> why would you want to enable/disable localizations ?
> having the i18n files plain in WEB-INF/classes is much easier if you
> want to
> customize them, just edit them (no unjarring/jarring)

I agree with Harry. My only difficulty was finding out what was
needed. Why not have the templates directory in /WEB-INF/classes by
default on install but have all the values commented out. Then, should
anyone want to make changes, they simply have to find the right one,
uncomment the line, edit it and they are away! Leave the default
values in JSPWiki.jar.

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA, UK