From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JspWiki in clustered environment
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 18:08:26 GMT

Nope, you're quite right. This is one of the reasons for the backend
change in 3.0.

What I would do is that you should reserve one machine for updates,
and have the rest just work as read-only machines. JSPWiki *should* be
able to detect any changes, as it would treat them as "someone changed
the page manually outside JSPWiki" -events.  You may need to tweak the
CachingProvider parameters though.

/Janne