From Roland Whitehead <rol...@quru.com>
Subject Re: Where are messages stored?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:42:17 GMT
OK, delve a little deeper before asking and you might fix it yourself.

Perhaps someone can say if this method is wrong but it works for me.
Please note that this is using Tomcat. Apparently (so my application
server expert tells me) this might not work in JBoss or Glassfish.

In WEB-INF/classes create a directory called "templates"

Copy JSPWiki.jar from WEB-INF/lib and from it extract copies of /
templates/default.properties and /templates/default_en.properties
(assuming that you are only changing the English version - use the
appropriate language for your situation) and put them in your new WEB-
INF/classes/templates directory. Edit those files with your favourite
text editor and finally restart JSPWiki.

I used JarInspector on OS X to extract the files from JSPWiki.jar but
you could have just used zip. I did it all using root (sudo'd)
permissions but that probably wasn't necessary.

Can't find much on JSPWiki.org re Internationalisation or customising
these values. If I should add this, perhaps someone could let me know.

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA, United Kingdom