From Weijian Fang ...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject Feature wanted: able to group wiki pages in folders
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:29:05 GMT
> or in English:
>
> JSPWiki is supported by the Apache people and appears to grow to a complete
> CMS, certainly worth the attention.

Congratulations! In fact we are using JSPWiki as a CMS, see
www.omii.ac.uk, which is based on 2.6.

Wiki systems usually assumes a flat page space - all pages are
directly under the path /wiki/ -just like wikipedia.org, which is
different from a typical CMS. While in CMS, users are allowed to
created folders which can hold related pages together.

I think it is good for JSPWiki to support folders that group related
wiki page together, in order to better support CMS user cases. In that
case, our website can have something like

/wiki/resources/page1
/wiki/resources/page2
/wiki/commnunity/page3
/wiki/commnunity/page4