From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Page Name and Wiki Page Heading
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:04:35 GMT

The quick solution would probably be for you to extend PageNameTag to
provide your own prettification routine, if the page name appears to
be a part of your photo collection.  Then you can use your own tag in
the template, or you can replace the regular PageNameTag by editing
jspwiki.tld.

And hey, that's why this list is for - no large software project can
be grasped easily, so it's good to have a place where you can ask
stuff ;-)

/Janne