From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where are messages stored?
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 06:56:48 GMT
Janne, I agree with you. Moreover given that (at least in tomcat 5.5,
but i believe in general) class loading order is

    * //WEB-INF/classes/ of your web application first
    * //WEB-INF/lib/*.jar/ of your web application later

so, if someone needs to modify a localized version for any reason,
he/she can simply extract the relevant file from the bundle and leave it
directly into classes.
If a new version come, it has simply to be checked variations against
modified version; or drop it to see 'default' behaviour. And the
'normal' user would had to
do nothing.

Luca