From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: cookies on www.jspwiki.org
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:45:57 GMT

I don't really understand what's going on... Here's the relevant piece
of the script that I use to update JSPWiki.  If you can spot any
logical errors as to why something would not be installed properly,
let me know...

SRC and DST are set to the jspwiki 2.8.x source directory and
destination webapps/JSPWiki directory respectively.

cp $DST/templates/default/localheader.jsp /tmp/hdr.jsp
cp $DST/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy /tmp/policy

cp -v $SRC/build/JSPWiki.jar $DST/WEB-INF/lib/
cp -v $SRC/lib/*.jar $DST/WEB-INF/lib/
cp -vr ${SRC}/src/webdocs/* ${DST}/
cp -v $SRC/etc/jspwiki.tld $DST/WEB-INF/

cp /tmp/hdr.jsp $DST/templates/default/localheader.jsp
cp /tmp/policy $DST/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy

cd ${SRC} && ant compressedjs
cp -r /tmp/jalkanen/JSPWiki/compress/webdocs/* ${DST}/

find $DST -name ".svn" -type d -print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf "{}"

chown -R www-data.www-data $DST

echo "Now restart tomcat or jspwiki context"