From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to rebuild search index and page index
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 04:35:16 GMT
the easiest way is to completely empty the work directory, both the lucene
index and the refmanager files will be recreated on startup (which will take
a bit longer).
make sure it is writable for the wiki
the log should indicate that these things get recreated, and the index page
should also work.

Harry