From rammie <ramendra.si...@tcs.com>
Subject customization of JSPWiki for my need
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:37:37 GMT

Hi every body
i have installed JSPWiki and it is working fine.i want to add this wiki to
my application.

I have used a frame in my application which represents  one of page of my
use of JSPWiki, which i have created.

Means whole frame represents and displays  the wanted page  where some one
can add or edit the page.

1st Problem is the page size is not fitting in my frame.what to do.i have
mentioned the link for the page while declaring frame.

2nd problem  is any link in the frame gets open in the same frame where as i
want to get it open in new window.how is it possible.
what do i need to edit in the source code or what is the other
way.....Please help me.