From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SingleVersionForSavesBySameUserWithinHour implemented?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:45:23 GMT
Simplicity is indeed key of the gui of jspwiki.

The addition of a single checkbox or button, only very specific
situation, with a default behaviour which applies in 99% of the cases
would IMHO perfectly fullfil that simplicity rule.  And be a of great
value to keep the number of versions reasonable.

Jspwiki would react the way a (non-gek) user would expect, and in a
clever way guess the intend of he user.
eg: "I was editing the page a few minutes ago, and just returned to
fix a typo or added something i forgot. So why make a new version? "

I'd think that most users won't even notice the additional check box
or button.    (unless we'put a red ribbon around if of course ;-)

my 2c

dirk