From pushker.chau...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Re: Re: stripping the page of wiki markup
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:11:08 GMT
Hi Janne, Experts

I beleive this '[{TableOfContents }]' is handled by a plugin which
generates and appends a table of content at the top. And may be this is why
it has not been handled by cleanTextRenderer

I took a log of text generated by CleanTextRenderer and this is what I found

<h4>Table of Contents</h4>
<ul>
<li class="toclevel-1"><a class="wikipage"
href="Wiki.jsp?page=Main#section-Main-Chapter1">Chapter 1</a></li>
<li class="toclevel-2"><a class="wikipage"
href="Wiki.jsp?page=Main#section-Main-Chapter1.1">Chapter 1.1</a></li>
</ul>

!!! Chapter 1
Test page without any helpful info
!! Chapter 1.1
hi

So, I observe that apart from this additional html block at the top, rest
is what is actually expected.

Thanks,
Pushker Chaubey