From Alexey Kakunin <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: embedding wiki in app
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:15:02 GMT
We are using JspWiki in our EmForge (http://www.emforge.org) for storing all
textual information.
During integration we placed JspWiki into Spring Framework environment and
written own JSF-based UI.

Some examples of possible integration you can seein EmForge Source-Code -
WikiService Implementation:
http://www.emforge.org/browser/EmForge/trunk/emforge-core/src/main/java/org/emforge/wiki

--
With Best Regards,