From Vlado Peshov <vlat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving JSPWiki
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:55:34 GMT
On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Wm.A.Stafford
<stafford@marine.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> I would like to move my JSPWiki to another machine.  I tried copying the
> jspwiki directory under tomcat/webapps but that did not appear to work.

You will also need to modify jspwiki.baseURL(supposing that two
machines has different hosts) in
$tomcat/webapps/$jspwiki-webapp/WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties.

Also, if you want to migrate all the content, you will need to copy
all the data from jspwiki.fileSystemProvider.pageDir,
jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir, jspwiki.workDir,...

Also, if you have set external user and group database you will need
to migrate these storage to the another machine.

Regards, Vlado