From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Faking SSO to wiki from java app
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:09:48 GMT
I have an existing Java app running in JBoss that uses a simple DB table
to do it's authentication.  I want to be able to click on a link in the
existing Java app and have our wiki popup, already logged in using the
Java app's user id.  I have already programmed the Java app to redirect to
the wiki, but I am at a lost as to where to start with the authentication.
 My initial thoughts were to create a custom JSP which calls a custom
class which "fakes" the login and sets up the security info for the wiki.
However, after reading several of the JAAS and security docs, I think
there may be an easier way to do this.

In summary, I want my wiki to authenticate using my existing app's user
table.

Thanks,
Lou

JSPWiki 2.8.1
Windows
JBoss 4
Tomcat 5.5
JDK 1.5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOG-NET, Inc.
The Logistics Network Management System
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
230 Half Mile Road
Third Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
PH: 732-758-6800
FAX: 732-747-7497
http://www.LOG-NET.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
Unless otherwise indicated or if obvious from the nature of the content,
the information contained herein is privileged and confidential
information/work product. The communication is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this transmission is
not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any
notify the sender immediately by telephone (732-758-6800) or by electronic
mail (postmaster@LOG-NET.com), and destroy any copies, electronic, paper
or otherwise, which you may have of this communication.  Thank you.