From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: 2009 Summer of Code
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:16:26 GMT

The problem isn't the ideas, the problem is getting an Apache mentor
to oversee the project. I've got a dozen ideas myself, but I just
simply don't have the time to oversee anyone else (I do that enough in
my day job and at home ;-).  So if anyone is willing to step up to the
plate and function as a mentor I can offer as much support as I can.

The image import gets my vote too.  I would also like to see an one-
click opening of attachments so that when you press "save" it gets
automatically uploaded to the wiki. This would be possible to do with
a custom Flash or Java component which watches the saved file and
performs uploads.

/Janne