From Peter Schart <p...@goodinassociates.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:33:50 GMT
Replying to my own post...  Anyway, it seems as though the cause of
most of my problems is javascript files not getting added to the
page.  Apparently, "TemplateManager.addResourceRequest()" calls are
not happening correctly.  The prefs page does not have "jspwiki-
prefs.js" included and the edit page does not have "jspwiki-edit.js"
or "posteditor.js" included.

Any ideas as to why addResourceRequest() calls would be failing?

thanks again,
pete