From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Login problems (Login.jsp?redirect issue)
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:26:17 GMT
Wyllys -- doesn't your LDAP server return at least one generic role
for users who are authenticated? It would have to in order for
container-managed auth to work. Whatever that role name is, make sure
that name is part of a role-ref element in web.xml that protects the
login page. It probably won't be "Authenticated".

It does sound like JSPWiki knows your users are logged in. There's
just a mismatch between the role name we use to protect the login page
and the one your container is returning.

Andrew