From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: 2009 Summer of Code
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:18:40 GMT
> My preference would be some way to use either meta-data or
> categorization to
> organize my pages. It would also be great if I could establish
> standard
> templates for page types, i.e. "SpecTemplate" to pre-populate new
> pages and
> encourage consistency.

JSPWiki 3 has a very rich metadata model.  In fact, page content
becomes metadata itself around an more abstract concept of WikiPage
which can be viewed as a node in a tree.

The trunk already shows you what's possible, but be aware that it is
very broken atm.  It wouldn't work if you deployed it, for example...

/Janne