From Peter Schart <p...@goodinassociates.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:25:50 GMT
No, I'm on 2.8.  There is definitely something preventing the
javascript files from being attached by the addResourceRequest()
method.  For instance, templates/<my template>/editors/plain.jsp has
the following lines:

<%
    WikiContext context = WikiContext.findContext( pageContext );
    WikiEngine engine = context.getEngine();

    String contextPath = request.getContextPath();

    TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",
contextPath + "/scripts/jspwiki-edit.js" );
    TemplateManager.addResourceRequest( context, "script",
contextPath + "/scripts/posteditor.js" );
    String usertext = EditorManager.getEditedText( pageContext );
%>

Some simple debugging lets me see that 'context' is a valid object and
'contextPath' is "/gal-wiki".  Further, manually navigating to "http://
<myserver>/gal-wiki/scripts/jspwiki-edit.js" shows the file as would
be expected, but there is no indication on the resultant page that it
even attempted to load those two scripts - they just aren't in the
response at all, nor is there any indication of an error...  Same
thing for jspwiki-prefs.js on the preferences page.

pete