From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Current nightly fails on Geronimo 2.1.3
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:19:34 GMT

Simple enough reason: getPage(WikiName,int) is not catching the
PathNotFoundException - look at the catch clause in
getPage(WikiName) ;-).  It should do that and return null.

My bad, sorry!

(A general question, should we start throwing something like
PageNotFoundExceptions as opposed to returning nulls? That would
encourage a bit safer coding and would eliminate a number of
if(getPage() == null) tests across the codebase.)

/Janne