From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Current nightly fails on Geronimo 2.1.3
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:28:12 GMT

Except that in this case, our API has defined that getPage() returns
null if the page is not found.  In JCR, however, not finding an item
is considered to be an exception, so unless we change the way we work,
it is mandatory.

For all other exceptions, we catch and propagate them upwards properly.

/Janne