From "Carlson, Eric R" <eric.carl...@kroger.com>
Subject Is it possible to 'turn off' the ability to change passwords?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:37:13 GMT
            I was recently successful in getting JSPWiki to connect to an external security
package, in my case, RACF.   The RACF interface doesn't appear to allow a user to go through
the wiki to change their password in RACF.   (I wouldn't really want it to if it did.)

            Is there any way within the JSPWiki configuration files to 'turn off' a user's
ability to change their password?   I'm basically looking to have the 'change password' fields
disappear from the user profile screen and for the ability to reset their password and have
it sent to them via e-mail removed from the logon screen.  (And any other hooks into changing
a password that I may be forgetting.)

            Is there a configuration option to do this, or barring that, some way to modify
the distribution file to have this option go away?

Eric R. Carlson
Eric.Carlson@kroger.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure.
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the