From Peter Schart <p...@goodinassociates.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:06:58 GMT
Hi all,
(New here, so go easy on me!)
My problem is pretty simple to describe but it's driving me batty.
I'm running 2 wikis under Jetty (I have a bit of a strange set up but
for the most part it's similar to the "step by step" guide to having
multiple wikis).

On my test machine everything works as intended but for some reason on
my live server preferences are not being saved to the cookie.  It has
prev. search and asserted name but never updates if I, say, try to
enable section editing or change the skin.  This is true (both that it
works on my test machine and doesn't on the live server) in all
browsers I've tested.  It doesn't give any errors or indication that
anything failed, it simply doesn't save them and redirects to Main.
Going immediately back in to the prefs shows the defaults.

Additionally, none of widgets on the plain editor (Bold, underline,
insert table, etc...) do anything.

I've looked everywhere I could think of for error messages or some
indication of why it isn't working and I can't find anything at all.

I could go into more detail if anyone thinks it will help, but I
thought (hope) there might be something obvious or oft-encountered
that I am just missing...

Advice? Suggestions?

Thanks,
peter schart