From Peter Schart <p...@goodinassociates.com>
Subject Re: Preferences not being saved
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:47:19 GMT
Thanks for the quick response, Janne. I thought of the baseURL thing,
but I just double checked and -- as far as I can tell -- they are
correct.  As I mentioned, I have two wikis running -- each with a
separate *.properties file -- one has a baseURL of "http://www.goodinassociates.com/gal-wiki/

" and the other is the same except the last path element is "/client-
wiki/".

The same type of configuration works on my test machine with "http://localhost/gal-wiki/
" and "http://localhost/client-wiki" so I'm thinking it must be
something else.

Again, maybe I'm just missing something...

thanks again,
pete